Baskin Robbins is known for there many flavors of ice cream. I find myself going to Baskin Robbins at least once a week and the bill sure adds up quickly. Why not try making this delicious dessert at home for a fraction of the cost! Enjoy!!!
2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
Graham Crackers broken into bits
1. In a large saucepan combine 1 1/2 cups of the whipping cream, sugar, and eggs. Cook and stir over medium heat just until boiling.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth; slowly beat in hot mixture.
3. Cover and chill thoroughly.
4. Stir in remaining whipped cream, lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla.
6. Freeze in a 4-5 quart ice cream freezer according to the directions.
7. Fold in Graham Cracker bits.
8. Put into freezer container with a lid and let sit 4 hours in the freezer before serving.
"America's Restaurant Recipes - Volume 1"
"America's Restaurant Recipes - Volume 2"