Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Huntsman Chicken
April 7th, 2009, 12:59 AM #1Master Chef
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Thanked 123 Times in 89 Posts
4 chicken fillets
4 thick slices streaky bacon
4 thick slices Double Gloucester & Stilton
2lb peeled potatoes
3 cloves garlic, peeled & finely chopped
1 tablespoon butter
2-3 tablespoon full cream milk
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Season chicken, wrap each fillet in bacon and secure with a cocktail
2. Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and brush lightly with olive oil.
3. Roast at 190° C/400°F/ Gas 6 for 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked
4. Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, drain well.
5. Heat milk with chopped garlic and butter, pour onto the potatoes and mash
well. Season to taste.
6. Top each chicken breast with a piece of cheese and bake again until
cheese has melted.
7. Serve the chicken on a bed of garlic mash
By Aline in forum Recipe ExchangeReplies: 12Last Post: December 27th, 2011, 11:06 AM
By Kitchen Witch in forum Cooking TipsReplies: 1Last Post: November 4th, 2009, 07:03 PM
By kaci in forum Recipe ExchangeReplies: 0Last Post: November 21st, 2008, 01:44 AM
By Kitchen Witch in forum Cooking TipsReplies: 0Last Post: October 7th, 2005, 02:07 PM
By Kitchen Witch in forum Cooking TipsReplies: 0Last Post: October 7th, 2005, 01:40 PM