Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Hara Chana Masala Recipe
April 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM #1Recipe Buddy
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hara Chana Masala Recipe
1.4 kg Hara Chana
4gm ginger and green chilly, chopped
10gm bay leaf
5gm garam masala powder
5 gm chopped coriander
Preparation for Hara Chana Masala Recipe:
- Heat oil, add cumin, cloves, bay leaf, chopped ginger, green chilli, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add hara channa and cook until done.
- Add lemon juice, chopped coriander and garam masala powder.
- Garnish the hara chana masala with chopped corriander and serve hot.
By shadowsgirl_1999 in forum Recipe ExchangeReplies: 4Last Post: March 15th, 2011, 05:45 PM
By Kitchen Witch in forum Healthy Heart RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: March 26th, 2008, 07:19 PM
By admin in forum Newsletter Article ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: April 28th, 2005, 02:27 PM
By SirChefsAlot in forum Recipe ExchangeReplies: 0Last Post: November 26th, 2004, 06:49 PM