Today I have a secret recipe for a luscious cheesecake served at The Cheesecake Factory. Creamy cheesecake is swirled with white chocolate and raspberry on top of a chocolate graham cracker crust. After one bite I think you’ll agree this is the best cheesecake ever.
Make sure you take a moment to browse all of the cheesecake recipes we have on our forum: Go Here
Do THIS Before Eating Carbs (Dramatically Reduces Fat Storage)
This ultra simple “snacking” trick lowers blood sugar, boosts fat loss and reduces calorie intake by 300%: Go Here
New Secret Recipe
Cheesecake Factory(™) White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
Like this recipe? Get our secret recipe cookbooks on sale – Go Here
1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup raspberry preserves
1/4 cup water
32 oz 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 oz white chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 475. Create a water bath by placing a large pan filled with about a half a cup of water into the oven while it preheats. Before you do this, though, make sure your springform pan fits into the water bath pan. Otherwise you’ll be in for a fun surprise in a few steps.
2. Combine the raspberry preserves with a 1/4 cup water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Strain to remove the raspberry seeds, then let cool.
3. Measure 1 1/2 cups of chocolate cookie crumbs into a bowl. Pour the melted butter into this bowl and mix. Press the crumbs into a 10-inch springform pan. Wrap a large piece of foil around the bottom of the pan. Put the crust in your freezer until the filling is done.
4. Use an electric mixer to combine the sugar with the cream cheese, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and then add them to the cream cheese mixture. Blend until just incorporated.
5. Remove the crust from the freezer and sprinkle the white chocolate chunks on top of it. Pour the cream cheese filling into the crust. Pour dollops of the raspberry preserves around the crust in a circle. Drag a toothpick through them in order to get the swirl shown above.
6. Carefully place the cheesecake into the water bath. Bake for 12 minutes. Then, lower the oven to 350 and bake for 60-90 minutes or until the top of the cheesecake turns a light brown or tan color.
7. Remove from the oven to cool. When cool, put in the refrigerator for at least four hours or overnight.
Have a comment or question about this recipe? Post it here