Christmas is only three days away and I hope you’re ready. To help take the stress off of your holiday dinner, I have some fantastic recipes(below) to bring joy to your dining room. First, I have a secret recipe for a tasty chestnut stuffing.
This dish is only one of the tried and true Christmas recipes featured in the “Christmas Cooking” cookbook. This cookbook contains over 100 delicious Christmas recipes from appetizers to desserts.
Members of our Secret Recipe Cookbook Club will receive this entire cookbook with their membership. If you’re interested in joining the club, you can download your first 5 cookbooks right now: Go Here
Or if you’d like to get this title alone, go here.
101 Superfoods That Stop Joint Pain & Inflammation
Eliminate your joint pain and most feared life threatening chronic diseases…while boosting your vitality, energy and mental clarity: Go Here
New Secret Recipe
1 lb fresh chestnuts
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1/2 lb bulk pork sausage
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
3 1/2 cup turkey or chicken broth
1 cup long grain rice
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup slivered almonds
2 Tbs turkey or chicken dripping’s
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pepper
2 eggs, beaten
1. Cut a slash in chestnuts with a sharp knife.
2. Roast on baking sheet in 450 degree F oven for 5 or 6 minutes, cool.
3. Peel and coarsely chop.
4. In a 12 inch skillet, cook ground beef, sausage, onion and celery until meat is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain off fat.
5. Add 3 cups of broth, chestnuts, uncooked rice, raisins, almonds, dripping’s, salt, cinnamon, and pepper. Cover; simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
6. Combine remaining 1/2 cup broth and eggs; stir into rice-meat mixture.
7. Use to stuff a 16 to 18 pound turkey or bake covered in two 1 1/2 quart casseroles in 325 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Source – Christmas Cooking
Find these recipes and many more on our forum: Go Here