To help take the guess work out of your weekend meals, I’ve selected some delicious recipes for you to enjoy. The best part is all of these dishes can be prepared in about 30 minutes or less. First, I have a secret recipe for ground beef stuffed bell peppers that are full of flavor.
This is only one of the great-tasting ground beef recipes featured in the “Cooking With Ground Beef” cookbook. This cookbook features over 135 easy-to-follow ground beef recipes.
Or if you’d like to get this title alone, go here.
Coffee Cleanse Secret Recipe
One thing you can do to lose weight faster is drink MORE coffee. Discover this weird “coffee cleanse” you can do tomorrow morning to melt away up to 37lbs. Go Here
New Secret Recipe
4 med Green or Yellow Bell peppers (seeded and cored)
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/4 c Vegetable oil
1/2 tsp Thyme
1 med Onion, finely chopped
1/2 c Drained stewed tomatoes
2 Cloves, minced Garlic
1 c Cooked Rice (prepare per directions)
1/2 lb Ground Beef
1 tbsp Parsley
1/2 tsp Salt
Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
1. Prepare Green Peppers. Blanch in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and let cool.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, add onion and Garlic and sautee for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add Meat, salt, pepper and thyme; cook until Meat is browned.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Meat, tomatoes, Rice and parsley.
5. Stuff each pepper with the Meat mixture, place top back on each and bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Serve on a large platter and garnish with Parsley for a decorative touch.
Enjoy these great tasting recipes from our forum:
Find these recipes and many more on our forum: Go Here
Until next time… Be Well!
PS- Join us on Facebook and get more recipes and freebies: Go Here
PPS- Forward this email to a friend or tell them to sign up here.