1 (16 oz) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 large onion, diced
1 (10 oz) pkg. sliced pepperoni
1 lb rigatoni noodles, cooked & drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can mushrooms
1 (16) oz can black olives, pitted/diced
2 jars pizza (or spaghetti) sauce

Layer in crockpot as follows: meat, noodles, cheese, soup, mushrooms, onions, olives, and pizza sauce with pepperoni on top. Heat on low for four to five hours (or high for 1 1/2 hours). For best results, slightly undercook noodles.

JabbaTHutt
May 25th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Wow you americans must have HUGE crockpots, I made this for supper, its up cooking right now. I left out the mushrooms and olives, the wife won't eat it otherwise and I used 8 oz of mozzarella and 8 oz montery jack cheese. and wasn't able to put in all the sauce.

Kitchen Witch
May 25th, 2012, 04:57 PM
What size is your crockpot?

Davidryan
May 30th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Well i have found this pizza a very useful and delicious in taste . I have also tried lot of other pizza but this is new for me . I would tried this very soon because i have got its recipe . I would post my ideas with you after tying it .

gavind
June 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
Wow you americans must have HUGE crockpots, I made this for supper, its up cooking right now. I left out the mushrooms and olives, the wife won't eat it otherwise and I used 8 oz of mozzarella and 8 oz montery jack cheese. and wasn't able to put in all the sauce.

Sounds about right. We do have a huge appetite. https://imagicon.info/cat/15-25/icon_biggrin.gif