View Full Version : Kitchen Witch (or KW as she's affectionately known)

rhodry69
September 2nd, 2006, 11:28 AM
hi all,

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for posting their recipes. There are some amazing recipes here. I've been clicking & pasting like mad. lol

I would especially like to thank KW for all of her awesome work that she is doing. Whether it's a private request or in a public forum, she tries her best to find what you're looking for and always finds something no matter how obsure the recipe is.

Now, if I could only get her in my kitchen to make some of this stuff. lol

Keep up the great work Kitchen Witch.

I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way.

Thanks again,

Rho

Kitchen Witch
September 2nd, 2006, 07:10 PM
wow - thank you - but I feel as if I am just doing what I enjoy very much - and if anyone has a request I try to help -

by the way - I get in your kitchen - and I take over..........so get the notebook ready!!!! LOL

Aline
September 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM
It is nice to know that there's someone here to help you, with anything. You know that you don't have to wait a long time before getting an answer, unlike many sites.

I'm also enjoying everyone's recipes.

Aline

rhodry69
September 2nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
no, thank you kw. sure glad you enjoy doing what you do. keep up the good work. i'm sure you've helped hundreds of people with your recipes.

i keep forgetting about this site but enjoy it so much when i do come back to it.

why break out the notebook? i can d/l your recipes here. lol

rhodry69
September 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
aline,

yes, she is pretty fast getting back to you with your requests. you've also posted some pretty good looking recipes yourself.

thx,

rho

Kitchen Witch
September 2nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
you'd need a notebook - to take notes - you think I would use these recipes - cripe - I got tons up my sleeves................I'd like to see if you could keep up - LOL

rhodry69
September 2nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
lol. get with the times girl. who needs a notebook? ever heard of video? lol

Kitchen Witch
September 2nd, 2006, 09:07 PM
wiseguy..............................(lmao)