View Full Version : Would you like your own cooking blog?

Team-Chefs
January 6th, 2011, 04:50 PM
UPDATE: You can now signup to get your cooking site setup. Only 100 available. For full details, watch the video at: http://recipesecrets.net/cookingsite.html

We're considering giving members their own cooking blog / website where you could share recipes with friends and earn some extra money. We would set it up and do all the initial work to make it look professional. It will also be very user friendly to operate for newbies and non-technical people.

We will only have the resources to set up 100 sites to start. Right now we're just trying to assess the interest in this.

The cost would be just $27 to get the website built (by my outsource team overseas) and a very small hosting & support fee.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please reply here and vote in the poll above.

Thanks,

Ron

STR10
January 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Ron..
I may be interested..would like to know more before deciding but am certainly interested.

Thanks as always..

Scott

zdlj0d
January 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I'd like to know more about the hosting and support fee...would that be a monthly fee? Also, how would we earn money from it? Just by posting a recipe?

packerdeli
January 6th, 2011, 05:50 PM
definitely interested in cooking blog...would like to know a little more about it before I totally commit.

marttn
January 6th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Yes! I was on the training call last night with the three of you! Look forward to learning more about that and this, too.

jere
January 6th, 2011, 05:56 PM
I've actually wanted to start blogging, but setting up the site seems too daunting. Looking forward to some more info on this.

Jere'

SandySue
January 6th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Yes, I would like to be considered for this Blog.

LadyGrace71291
January 6th, 2011, 06:08 PM
I would like more info on this, sounds very interesting.

Paula Aguirre
January 6th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I would love to have my own blog. I have loads of recipes to share and would love to hear more about it.

wildrose
January 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Ron,

This is sort of funny...I teach middle schoolers to cook. During a demonstration, a student asked me if I had any original recipes. "Why, yes, I do!" I told her her.

I would love to know more about this opportunity!

Thanks!

Betty-Ellen
January 6th, 2011, 06:34 PM
This really sounds fantastic but would like to know more about it. As i said I am for sure interested but want more details before commiting

Wistawee
January 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Wow what an opportunity, thanks Ron!
I had a cooking blog that got wiped out when a site changed, and I've been looking for a chance to start a new one.
I would love to share my back to earth cooking style with everyone again.

texan2000
January 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Always thinking, Ron. One of the reasons I keep following you. Keep it up, man. The best to you and your family in 2011!

sabrinalee50
January 6th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun and seems very interesting. Please provide more details to allow us to make sound decisions. Thanks, Sabrina

DearSweetLinda
January 6th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Ron,

What a great idea! I already have hundreds of my favorite reipes in my computer, most completed with a photo. Guess I couldn't claim any of those Recipe Secrets that you shared with us (HA!) but we already know how delicious they are! Would love to WOW my friends and family with my own cooking site! Keep me updated as I definitely want in on this!

Happy New Year to you, your beautiful family and your staff!

Linda White in Tennessee

sugar303
January 6th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Yes, count me in I would love to share my recipes.

renegade
January 6th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Ron
I would definitely be interested, but I would like more info on exactly how it all works. The details seem sketchy right now. In general it sounds pretty good.

Thanks
John

marty39
January 6th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I want to thank you for considering offering this to us. No matter what the outcome may be. I am not a fancy cook but have recipes that have been family favorites since before I was born, and. that is a lot of years. I would like sharing these plus some that I've created.:)

terrihb
January 6th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I would be very interested in all the details!

wklein64
January 6th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I would love to try it

mrsmarcial
January 6th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I would be interested in getting some more information on this endevour... I am told that I am an excellent cook and that my recipes are great...I am however in a financial bind right now and would probably not be able to pay $27.00 but please keep me updated maybe things will change by the time that you get this up and going. Thank You for the opportunity.

Debby22
January 6th, 2011, 10:10 PM
I LOVE cooking so this would be perfect for me. I am curious about the financial aspects. Obviously in today's economy money is an issue. I definately want to be included though!!!

meemoe
January 6th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I would be interested in this also. However, I'm concerned about the monthly cost and the other requirements needed to continue with it. In particular, the $27 start up, but what about the ongoing costs, and the opportunity to make extra money?
I look forward to hearing more about this!

daffyjo
January 7th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Definitely interested and look forward to more information!

poulas
January 7th, 2011, 10:19 AM
i am very interested but would like to know more about the fees.
Just closed our small restaurant and have lots of recipes.

CrazyMountainLady
January 7th, 2011, 10:52 AM
It sounds like fun. And maybe at some time in the future I would be able to do it, but right now I do not have the time or the finances for such an endeavor. I know $27. might not seem like a lot to most, but to us it is a few groceries.

diveturtle
January 7th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Hi Ron,

Yes I'd love to have my own cooking/blog site, that would be so awesome. I can't wait to hear more of the details; cost, etc., as soon as possible. I missed the other call the other night, will there be an opportunity for more info? or another call?

Thanks, Kim

suze1573
January 7th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I am interested in the cooking blog. I would like to know more about it and how one would make extra income with this blog. Also concerned about the fees ones has to pay in comparison to the extra income this would generate. I collect cookbooks and have a huge recipe collection so I'm thinking this might be where I can make extra income. Looking forward to hearing more.

Kitchen Witch
January 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Ron - you already know how much I love cooking, baking, sharing, blogging, etc! Of course I would be very interested in this!

I've met so many wonderful people here at RSN - and we all love doing this!

A blogging community is a great idea and everyone's blogs would be so nice to see! We all have so much to share! When can we start??

KW

Team-Chefs
January 7th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Wow, fantastic feedback. This should be a really fun project.

There are some standard costs of having a website that you have to expect, but the hosting and support fee will be very reasonable.

More details coming soon...

barnbaked
January 8th, 2011, 01:23 AM
What a wonderful opportunity! I have been cooking since I was a child. I have taught a lot of children to cook. Many friends have told me I should have a blog, show what I am having for dinner or dessert and list the recipe... always thought of doing it but where do I begin. So this could be my ticket... Would love to see the details and hopefully be included. Cant wait for the details.
Dee

lspaidal
January 8th, 2011, 03:04 PM
I would like that very much. Count me in please. Thank you.

yoseph
January 9th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Ron
million thanks for your dedcation on this project! Having said that new year new try so I am up for the challenge just hold my hand tight and I soon will fly high of success !!!

Sugamama
January 9th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Sounds very interesting! Give me more information.

boytrust
January 10th, 2011, 08:28 PM
We're considering giving members their own cooking blog / website where you could share recipes with friends and earn some extra money. We would set it up and do all the initial work to make it look professional. It will also be very user friendly to operate for newbies and non-technical people.

We will only have the resources to set up 100 sites to start. Right now we're just trying to assess the interest in this.

The cost would be just $27 to get the website built (by my outsource team overseas) and a very small hosting & support fee.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please reply here and vote in the poll above.

Thanks,

Ron
Yes,very interested.
But would like to know more.
I have time on my hands.

lindablues
January 12th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Yes Ron, this sounds like something I would like to do, especially sharing recipes. Please count me in.

claudiu
January 12th, 2011, 07:44 AM
great !

lmb.829
January 13th, 2011, 07:32 AM
I am very interested but would like to know more about the hosting fee and if there are any other fees involved.

Team-Chefs
January 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM
You can now sign-up to get your own cooking site. For full details go to: Get Your Own Cooking Site (http://recipesecrets.net/cookingsite.html)

We only have the staffing capacity to setup 100 websites and over 700 people will get this notification. This offer may sell out quickly, but please take your time and review the video showing all the details - go to:

Get Your Own Cooking Site (http://recipesecrets.net/cookingsite.html)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ron

jamesfrankko
May 3rd, 2011, 05:55 PM
I couldn't affirmation any of those Recipe Secrets that you aggregate with us (HA!) but we already apperceive how adorable they are! Would adulation to WOW my accompany and ancestors with my own affable site!

gavind
June 7th, 2012, 09:26 AM
I like this a lot. Cooking blog works out best for me. Quick question.

6. Are there any additional charges required?
There are no additional charges required by us.

Just $17 in total right? https://imagicon.info/cat/15-25/icon_smile.gif