Meatball Bake
This recipe calls for everything already made - I use my homemade meatballs (I like to keep bags of them in the freezer for such occasions! - and I freeze my homemade sauce as well.
When I make homemade bread - it's the best for this and I can make it garlicky or oniony depending on what I am in the mood for.

My onion bread recipe -

Slice a thick slice of Italian or French bread and slather on your onion butter -

Softened butter (no substitutes)

sprinkle of minced garlic not much

pinch of Kosher salt

fresh ground black pepper

fresh grated onion

fresh minced parsley

Place in preheated 350* F. oven (or until broiler or in toaster oven) until done. Can't beat it!

I even make my own homemade ricotta - but then again I love being in the kitchen. So this recipe is for those who have the time and passion for doing it all homemade or make a quicker version using pre-made food items.

Give it a try - I hope you enjoy it!

1 (12- to 16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (try using a nice Italian blend of cheeses!)
1 (32-ounce) bag frozen meatballs, thawed, cut in half
1 cup spaghetti sauce
sliced mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place garlic bread open face on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese and evenly spread on garlic bread. Place meatballs on top of cheese and evenly spoon spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through. Top with mozzarella cheese and continue baking 3 to 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.