30 minutes or less
Who said you can’t make a good meal in no time? Strapped for time? You can still eat homemade and healthy!!! All in under 30 minutes or less!
Herbed Chicken, Orzo, and Zucchini
• Makes: 4 servings
• Start to Finish 20 mins
• 1 cup dried orzo
• 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/4 lb.)
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 medium zucchini, sliced
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
• Lemon wedges (optional)
• Snipped fresh dill (optional)
- Prepare orzo according to package directions; drain. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with the basil; season with salt and ground black pepper. In large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add chicken and cook 12 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once. Remove from skillet. Add zucchini to skillet; cook for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In bowl whisk together vinegar, the remaining olive oil, and the 1 tablespoon fresh dill. Add orzo; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken with orzo, zucchini, and fresh lemon wedges; sprinkle with dill. Serves 4.