A Little Pork Chop Help Here Please!!

Help Guys!! Just found out my dad is coming to visit for a couple of days and I set out pork chops, but want to do something a little special. Can you all share a favorite pork chop recipe/with side dishes. I am caring for my grandaughter today so can’t leave for supplies, so keep it relatively simple or just within reason. lol I have faith in you all!
Dainty Dish (formally just Vicki)

Awesome Baked Pork Chops

These chops remain moist and tender, and the sauce is to die for! You probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen to make this! Serve these chops over rice!

6 pork chops
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp seasoning salt
2 eggs, beaten
¼ cup flour
2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
4 tbsp olive oil
1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
1/3 cup white wine

Preheat oven to 350.

Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.

Place beaten eggs in small bowl.

Dredge pork chops lightly in flour, dip in egg, and coat liberally with breadcrumbs.

Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until breading appears well browned.

Transfer chops to a 9 x 13 baking dish, and cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.

While baking, combine cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.

After pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.

Pork Chops in Onion Gravy

pork chops
1 envelope of Lipton’s Onion Soup Mix
1 cup orange juice

Brown pork chops.

Combine soup mix with orange juice and pour into the pan. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.

Makes a nice gravy.

This dish goes great with scallopped potatoes

Not sure where I got this one either.

Stuffed Pork Chops

6 rib or loin pork chops, 1-inch thick with pocket (2½ lbs)

Stuffing;

¼ cup butter
½ cup chopped onions
½ cup chopped fresh mushrooms
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 cup dry breadcrumbs
2 tbsp chopped parsley
¼ tsp dried thyme leaves
½ tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper

Make Stuffing: In medium skillet, in hot butter, saute onion and mushrooms until onion is tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.

Combine onions and mushrooms with rest of stuffing ingredients; toss lightly to combine. Use to fill pockets in chops.

Fasten openings with wooden picks.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In large skillet, slowly brown chops well on both sides, about 20 minutes all together. Remove chops to a 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper (same amount as in stuffing except increase salt to 1 tsp).

Bake, covered, about 1¼ hours or until chops are tender. Before serving, remove wooden picks.

How about this

Cooker Chops

4 pork chops
10 3/4 oz cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c ketchup
2 tsp worchestershire sauce

Put chops in slow cooker, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chops. Cover. cook on high 304 hrs or low 8–10 hrs

you may also add onions to the mixture.

makes 4-6 servings

2 lb potatoes cut up
8 oz pkg cream cheese
10 3/4 oz cream of potatoe soup
1 envelope dry ranch dressing

place in slow cooker. Beat together cream cheese, soup and salad dressing. Stir into potatoes.

cover cook on low 8 hrs till tender

enjoy