About Pain

:sad: [COLOR=“Cyan”]:frowning: [/COLOR
I was just wondering if anyone else has heardof or has fibromyalgia?
Is there anything you can tell me about it besides that you hurt alot!!!

My sister has fibromyalgia. She has different eposides at different times. At times, not too frequently, her tongue will get really heavy and she will have trouble moving it - meaning, she will begin to slur when speaking. It is a very painful disease that affects the muscles. She also suffers from vertigo so the exact symptoms of the fibro is not too clear to me. I’d have to ask her.

A few years ago, I met up with a high school friend. She was on disability because of her fibro. She said that come 9pm, she goes to bed because she can’t move her tongue to speak and begins to drool. She has trouble lifting her arms above her head (my sister also finds this painful at times). My friend said she was on 10 mg of morphine a day, and her doctor wanted to increase the dose but she didn’t want it.

Go to Mayoclinic.com for very good information. You have to make sure you get medical info from a reliable site and always talk with your doctor so he can answer any questions that you may have.

I had fibromyalgia. The best thing I found to help the pain was 5HTP. You can find this with the natural supplements. It really did help.

:slight_smile: Thanks!:slight_smile: I’ll try it,can’t hurt anymore than it already does right.:wink: