another day -

Well - yesterday was a day of high winds, rains, hail, black ice, and our power was out more than on - I quit counting the power outages when it hit 22 - it would come on for 5 minutes, go out again - impossible! Nothing worked! Thank heaven for cell phones - when the lines are not jammed!

The winds never stopped all night long - and it’s a total white out - the snow around here blows from left to right (west to east) it does not fall from the sky!

I shoveled 3 times this morning (all before 6 am) and it’s worse now that it was before.

Stupid me - I’m out there all alone while everyone else is sleeping and it was lightning like crazy! The thunder was very load - I don’t know how anyone slept through that. but it was a nice light show and stupid me - shoveling…

I came in looking like a snowman and it took me over 2 hours to thaw out.

Every news channel has our area on!

Nothing is moving out there - cripe - I can’t see the house across the street! Everything is WHITE! And the amount of snow out there is unreal! I’m waiting for it to let up - but that may not be until tomorrow - and I dread having to shovel this crap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |                                                                                                                 |
 |                                                                                                                 |
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This picture above is what I can see from any window in my home -

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Golly we miss all of this.
Moved here to FLA from western NY, (south of Buffalo) as snowbirds.
Good luck with all that white stuff, it only got up to 82* yesterday… ;-(

Thanks for the skirt steak info.

south of Buffalo? then you know just how bad we get it! I just wish it woulld stop and it won’t!

I have to find a plow to move that wall of snow in my driveway!