Hi, I want to share a recipe for you
Apple & Hazelnut Pudding
For 4 servings
2 medium eating apples
75 g (3 oz) plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
freshly grated nutmeg, to taste
pinch of salt
75 g (3 oz) soft light brown sugar
2 tbsp clear honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
50 g (2 oz) hazelnut, coarsely chopped
50 g (2 oz) raisins
- Heat oven to 180C (350F). Grease a 20 cm (8 in) pie plate.
- Quarter and core apples. Slice thinly and place in a bowl of cold water while preparing cake mixture
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl. In a second bowl beat egg with sugar stir in honey & essence
- Add drained apples and stir together, then blend into flour mixture, mixing well. Stir in hazelnuts and raisins.
- Turn mixture into prepared pie plate. Cook in the oven for 35-40 mins until risen and cook through. Serve hot.
Good serve with: Ice cream, custard or cream
Recipes for You