APPLEBEE’S BABY BACK RIBS
3 - 1 lb. racks pork baby back ribs cut in half
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoon dark brown sugar
3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place ribs in a large pot and fill pot with enough water to cover ribs.
- Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.
- While ribs are boiling, combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Place boiled ribs, meat side down, on a broiler pan.
- Brush with half the sauce mixture and broil 4" to 5" from heat for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce, and broil additional 6-7 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.