Applebees Rib BBQ Sauce?

Does anybody have the recipe for Applebees Rib BBQ Sauce? I would really appreciate it if you could share it with me. Thanks! :wink:

Applebee’s Baby Back Ribs

Here’s the recipe which includes the sauce…hope this is what your looking for!

Ingredients

(3) 1 Lb. racks pork baby back ribs - cut in half
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3 Tbls. dark brown sugar
3 Tbls. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. liquid smoke
1/2 tsp. salt

Place ribs in a large pot and fill pot with enough water to cover ribs. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.

While ribs are boiling, combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Place boiled ribs, meat side down, on a broiler pan. Brush with half the sauce mixture and broil 4"-5" from heat for 6-7 minutes.

Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce, and broil additional 6-7 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.

B-man :smiley:

Thanks so much, b-man! I have my own recipe that everyone loves, but I always like to try new ones and I really like the Applebees one. You have sooo many delicious recipes! I am a new member to recipesecrets and have always wanted to exchange recipes with others–now I can! I try to check the website at least 4 times a week and get so excited when I see your new submissions! Thanks again! valilly