Onions, minced 1/4 cup
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
Lean ground beef 2 pounds
Bread crumb 3/4 cup
Whole milk 1/2 cup
Salt 1/8 teaspoon
Pepper 1/2 teaspoon
Onion powder 2 teaspoons
garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven 400Â° F. Grease baking sheet lightly with oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and onions to small skillet. Cook over medium heat, until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in bowl; add onions. Mix until blended, using a large serving spoon.
- Shape beef mixture into 1- to 2- inch meatballs; place on baking sheet.
- Bake until thoroughly cooked, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Note: Serve with spaghetti sauce or use in a meatball sandwich.