• 4 Pieces of Salmon Fillet/steak.
• 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 Teaspoon of curry powder
• 1 Teaspoon of cumin powder
• 1 Teaspoon Black pepper
• 1 Teaspoon of salt or as per taste
• Smoked paprika
• Rosemary fresh or dried.
• Mix all the dry ingredients except smoked paprika and rosemary.
• Sprinkle the spice mixture over the salmon.
• Now sprinkle the paprika and rosemary as per your taste.
• Let the salmon rest in fridge for 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile preheat the oven 360 degree.
• Bake the salmon for 6 minutes.
• 2 minutes broiling.
• Serve the hot and spicy salmon with cool salad of your choice.
a box of cooked spaghetti noodles
2 tablespoons of ketchup (alfredo can be a good alternative)
two slices of bread
1 ) Put two pieces of bread side by side. Put them on a plate. If you do not have a plate, do not put it on the table, instead, place them on a paper towel or bowl if you’re crazy.
2 ) Spread ketchup evenly on each slice of bread.
3 ) Put the box of cooked spaghetti noodles on both pieces of bread.
Michelina’s Spaghetti Bolognese is a great suggestion, but any brand will do.
4 ) Place one piece of bread on the other slice. Microwave it for one minute and 30 seconds.
5 ) Serve and enjoy!
1 ) To make a healthy snack, add a tomato along with the spaghetti sandwich. Any fruit or vegetable can be used as an additional snack.
2 ) You can add regular sandwich stuff like ham and lettuce. Although regular sandwiches don’t have mushrooms, mushrooms can be nicely served with alfredo.
3 ) If you like mustard, you can put that on the sandwich too. Mayonnaise can also be served.
1 ) Be aware that mustard & mayonnaise doesn’t go very well with spaghetti noodles. Only spread them on the sandwich if you really like it! If you want to be healthy, do not spread either one of them on the sandwich.
2 ) Never eat it in one bite! You’ll choke, and possibly die.
3 ) Do not use too much spaghetti. It will make your stomach too full and give you a stomachache.