Bangkok Joe’s Pork 'n Crab Shumai
Deliciously steamed pork and crab in wonton wrappers.
- 1 ½ lb. Ground pork loin
- ½ lb. Crabmeat
- ¼ cup Water Chestnuts - chopped
- 4 sprigs Cilantro - chopped
- 2 tbs. Minced Garlic
- ¼ cup Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbs. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs. Sugar
- 2 tbs. Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- Ground White Pepper to taste
- 1 package Wonton Wrappers
- Place the first eleven ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place about one heaping tablespoon of filling in the center of square wrapper and fold the edges of the wrapper up like bag.
- Steam the dumplings for ten minutes and serve hot with soy sauce.