hey, I’m in love with beef and I’d like to share some beef recipes with u… plz if anyone have a beef recipe, share it with us
Beef steak with spicy chilli wedges
15ml/1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
Juice of 1 lime
Freshly ground black pepper
100g/4oz beef steak
½ sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
5ml/1 tsp. dried chilli flakes
Small handful chopped chives
45ml/3 tbsp. olive oil
Handful fresh coriander
2 spring onions, roughly sliced
8 baby plum tomatoes, halved juice of 1 lime
15ml/ tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to Gas 7, 425 F, 220 C.
- Mix sesame oil, garlic, lime juice and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place the steak between 2 sheets of cling film and using a rolling pin, bat out to 1 cm/1/2in thick.
- Add the steak to the marinade and leave for 10 minutes.
- Place the potato wedges on a baking tray and season with the chilli flakes and chives. Drizzle with oil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Place salsa ingredients together in the food processor and on speed 4-5 roughly chop together.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot, fry the steak for 1-2 minutes on each side, remove from the pan and leave to rest for a few minutes. Serve with the potato wedges and salsa.