Beef Noodle Casserole
4 Servings, 3 cups each
Lean ground beef 1 pound
Onions, chopped finely 1/2 cup
Boiling water 3 quarts
Noodles, yolk-free, enriched, uncooked 2-3/4 cups
Tomato soup, condensed 1 10-3/4 ounce can
Water 1-1/4 cups
Pepper 1/8 teaspoon
Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Brown beef and onions in hot skillet; drain.
- Place water in large saucepan; bring to rolling boil. Cook noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Combine soup, water, and pepper. Stir into cooked meat. Add cooked noodles to meat mixture. Stir gently to avoid tearing the noodles.
- Spoon beef-noodle mixture into 9-by 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle bread crumbs over beef-noodle mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 300Â° F, about 30 minutes.