boiled raisin cookies

I have heard about a recipe called boiled raisin cookies, does anyone out there have this receipe? I am told it is fantastic…

Hi Indiana anna i found this recipeZAAR they have another kind also if you would like them .

Boiled Raisin Cookies Recipe
good
1 cup water
2 cups raisins
1 cup margarine
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon allspice

Boil raisins in water for 5 minutes.
Cream margerine, add sugar, cream well.
Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and raisins (with water).
Add dry ingredients.
One cup of chopped nuts can be added at this time.
Drop by tea spoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake 350 for 15 minutes depending on size of cookies.

Howdy there Sky…

Could you post this up as a repost in the JUST DESSERTS FORUM…Pretty Please with icing on top! LOL. I realise your answering a request, but both the request and the subsequent post would have been best posted in JUST DESSERTS! Gosh…the forum is but a few days old, have members forgotten already? :lol: :lol: :lol:

B-man :wink:

Hi b-man,
I realize that just dessert is there but she asked in here and if it was me i would look back where i posted the question . Now i can double post it if you would like me too. Sky

Yes, looking back where the question was posed would be a likely course of action…and a simple "i’ve posted your request for the boiled raisin cookies, in the Just Desserts Forum…hence the statement that question and answer are best posted in the Just Desserts Forum. Yes…please double post and indicate at the top that it is a repost. We’re just trying to get the forum off to a good start and get members used to the fact other forums exist, byond the first page of Recipe Exchange. Rest assured, no offence was intended by my posting, of what I did post. Just a request also! Thanks Sky,

B-man :wink: