1 teaspoon salt
1 inch water in large pan
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup sour cream
Salt to taste
Paprika

Boil cabbage in salted water, tightly covered, for 5 to 10 minutes; drain well. Add butter to cabbage and toss. Add vinegar, sugar, sour cream, and salt to taste; toss again. Place in a 1-1/2 quart buttered casserole; garnish with paprika.

Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until hot.

Serves 6

B-man :wink:

This will make the perfect accompaniment for our To Die For Pot Roast.

I just stumbled on this website today. What a gold mine. :shock:

Hi again Parisfox…

I was thinking the same thing when I saw your message regarding the Crock Pot Roast! I really hope you are happy with the results of both recipes. Let us know your Opinion! AND…WELCOME to RecipeSecrets. There are loads of great recipes. The members here are friendly, and are ready, willing and able to help, when needed. Be sure to visit all the forums; Recipe Exchange, Ingredient, International Recipes and Just Dessert Recipes. Also we have a chat forum, review forum, and now that your a member, you’ll recieve email recipes and news items from our gracious host and site owner/admin., Ro.n Dou.glas. ( The period is intentionally placed as the server will shorten Ron’s name to RD ). Anyway, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the site and jump right in on recipe posts and replies etc. Once again…WELCOME!

B-man :wink:
P.S. Keep an eye on your message box…check at the very top of the screen, on the right side, under the graphic. If someone sends you a message, just click on the notifier and it will take you directly to your inbox. To send a PM (personal message) just click on the link directly below the members name, or just go to your mail screen by clicking on the mail notifier (even of you have no messages) and go from there. Any questions…just PM me ( or anyone) and I’ll try to answer your question.(s).