Has anyone heard of Cadallic pie? It has Chocolate and Peanut Butter in it. I would like to find the recipe for a friend. Is an old family favorite. Thanks
here are a few that I have:
* 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust * 2 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate * 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRANDÂ® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk) * 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter * 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- In large mixing bowl, melt chocolate squares in microwave for 15 seconds or until completely melted. Add EAGLE BRANDÂ® and peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.
* 1 (5 oz.) pkg. Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding * 2 cups cold skim milk (you could use any milk you like) * 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped * 1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter * 1 prebaked pie shell of your choice (use a ready made, refrigerated crust, or you can bake your own), lightly browned * 1 (8 Ounce) container of Cool Whip (or store brand equivalent) * Garnish: chocolate syrup & crushed peanuts
Whisk together pudding mix and cold milk in bowl until creamy. Add 1/2 cup whipped whipping cream, peanut butter. Whisk until completely blended.
Pour into baked pie shell, cover with generous layer of Cool Whip whipped topping. Put in freezer for 1 hour until set. Remove from freezer, drizzle with your favorite chocolate syrup & crushed peanuts. Cover, chill 2 hours, serve.
* 1 pie crust (9-inch)
* 1 cup whipping cream * 5 tablespoons butter * 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips * 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
* 2/3 cup peanut butter * 4 ounces cream cheese, softened * 3 tablespoons butter, softened * 3 ounces white baking bar or almond bark, melted * 1 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 cup coarsely chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
Heat oven to 450’F. Prepare pie crust according to recipe directions for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 450’F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, bring whipping cream and 5 tablespoons butter to a full rolling boil; remove from heat. Add chocolate chips and corn syrup; stir until melted and smooth. Pour 1 l/4 cups of the chocolate filling over baked crust; set aside remaining chocolate filling. Refrigerate pie 30 minutes or until set.
In small bowl, combine all peanut butter filling ingredients; beat until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls over chocolate layer in crust; spread evenly. Spread remaining chocolate filling over peanut butter layer. Sprinkle peanuts around outer edge of pie.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
TIP: For ease in slicing pie, dip knife blade in hot water; wipe dry before cutting each slice.
* 8 ounces Cream Cheese * 1 cup Powdered Sugar * 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter * 16 ounces Cool Whip * 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust * Chocolate or fudge syrup
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and cool whip until well blended. Pour into the pre-made pie crust. Drizzle a little chocolate syrup on the top. Refrigerate.
* 2 ounces cream cheese * 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar * 1/3 cup half and half * 1 teaspoon vanilla * 1 cup peanut butter * 1 1/2 cup whipping cream * 1 graham cracker crust
Using an electric mixture combine cream cheese, sugar, cream, vanilla, and peanut butter. Chill a small bowl and beaters in the freezer. Whip the cream until very stiff in the chilled bowl. Add one-third of the whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture and fold into remaining whipped cream. Spoon into the graham cracker crust. Chill.