This is a recipe for the most flavorful and moist Chicken you will ever eat:
CAJUN REMOULADE CHICKEN ON PASTA
Servings= 2-4, Marinade time= 4 to 6 hours, Cook time= 40 minutes.
11/4 lb. Boneless/ Skinless Chicken Tenders
6oz. (1/2 bottle) Dinni’s Select Cajun Remoulade from http://www.dinnisselect.com/New%20Recipies.html
2 Tsp Fresh Red Bell Pepper (diced after grilling)
2 Tsp Fresh Green Bell Pepper (diced after grilling)
1/2 to 1 tsp ground red pepper (optional) if you like it HOT
11/2 cup Mini Penne Pasta
4 cups Water Salt 1/2 tsp
2 tsp Fresh minced Basil (reserve 1 tsp for Garnish)
1/2 t0 1 tsp ground red pepper (optional) if you like it HOT
1/3 cup Heavy Cream
1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/3 Cup Dinni’s select Cajun Remoulade
1 tsp coarse ground Black Pepper
DIRECTIONS for Pasta:
- In a pan add water, salt, basil and bring to boil, when boiling add Penne Pasta,
turn heat to medium, let it cook till done. (while the pasta is boiling you can start
grilling the chicken )
- Drain completely and then transfer the pasta to a bowl.
- While the pasta is hot add the remaining ingredients and mix well carefully – do
not mash the pasta.
DIRECTIONS for Chicken :
- In a bowl mix 1/ bottle of Dinni’s Cajun Remoulade with Chicken till all sides of
chicken is coated with the remoulade, reserve the rest of remoulade for pasta.
- Put in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours
- After marinating, grill on medium heat with the Remoulade left on, turn to cook
from both side - till done.
- Grill Few large strips of fresh Red & Green Bell peppers till tender.
- Remove from pepper from grill and dice the
- Put pasta on serving plate, top with Chicken and garnish with minced fresh