California Bacon Pork Burgers
• 1 (1-lb.) pkg fresh Farmland® Ground Pork
• 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
• 3 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
• 4 hamburger buns, toasted
• 4 slices Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp
• 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
• 4 tomato, slices
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Combine ground pork, onion and ranch dressing mix; mix well.
- Shape into four 1-inch thick patties. Grill burgers approximately 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F., turning every 5 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns topped with bacon, avocado and tomato slices.