2 1/2 Tbls. coconut liqueur
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. almond extract
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup cream of coconut
1/2 tsp. coconut liqueur
toasted coconut flakes - for garnish

Puree coconut and cream in a blender for 4 minutes; set aside to cool.

Cut butter into flour and 4 tsp. sugar until mixture resembles small crumbs.

Press evenly into bottom of a greased 10" springform pan.

Bake in a 325 degree oven for 25 minutes, or until golden; set aside.

Cream together cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups sugar.

Stir in cooled coconut puree, then eggs and yolks, then 2 1/2 Tbls. liqueur,
lemon juice, and extracts.

Pour mixture evenly over prepared crust.

Bake in a 325 degree oven until sides of cake are dry and center is set,
about 1 hour.

Allow cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes.

Beat together sour cream, cream of coconut, and 1/2 tsp. liqueur; spread
over cheesecake.

Bake in a 325 degree oven for 10 minutes.

Allow cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 4 hours.

Sprinkle coconut flakes over top before serving.

Although both dads worked hard, I noticed that one dad had a habit of putting his brain to sleep when it came to money matters, and the other had a habit of exercising his brain. The long-term result was that one dad grew stronger financially and the other grew weaker. It is not much different from a person who goes to the gym to exercise on a regular basis versus someone who sits on the couch watching television. Proper physical exercise increases your chances for health, and proper mental exercise increases your chances for wealth. Laziness decreases both health and wealth.My two dads had opposing attitudes in thought. One dad thought that the rich should pay more in taxes to take care of those less fortunate. The other said, "Taxes punish those who produce and reward those who don’t produce."One dad recommended, “Study hard so you can find a good company to work for.” The other recommended, "Study hard so you can find a good company to buy."One dad said, “The reason I’m not rich is because I have you kids.” The other said, “The reason I must be rich is because I have you kids.”“And you don’t?” I asked.“No, not really,” said rich dad. “If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.”“Wouldn’t everyone want to learn that” I asked.“No,” said rich dad. “Simply because it’s easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold”“I don’t understand,” I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap …“Don’t worry about that for now. Just know that it’s fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That’s the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money… that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.”“Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?” I asked.“Absolutely,” rich dad answered, "absolutely."One encouraged talking about money and business at the dinner ,table. The other forbade the subject of money to be discussed over a meal.One said, “When it comes to money, play it safe, don’t take risks.” The other said, "Learn to manage risk."One believed, “Our home is our largest investment and our greatest asset.” The other believed, "My house is a liability, and if your house is your largest investment, you’re in trouble."Both dads paid their bills on time, yet one paid his bills first while the other paid his bills last.