Cherry Topped Pudding Cake

Cherry Topped Pudding Cake

20 whole graham crackers
2 cups cold milk
1 large box(6 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
1-3/4 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping,thawed
2 cans cherry pie filling (20 oz.ea)

Line a 9" x 13" baking pan with about one third of the graham crackers. Break whole crackers, if necessary to cover bottom of pan.

Pour the milk into a bowl. Add the pudding mix. Beat at low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand for about 5 minutes; then stir in the whipped topping. Spread half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Add a second layer of graham crackers. Top with the rest of the pudding mixture. Add a third layer of graham crackers. Spread the cherry pie filling over top. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.

Cherry Topped Pudding Cake it’s very nice and you make it and you also a use a chocolate pudding also and it’s taste was a very nice and yummy cake.

The recipe seems looking really awesome. But it is not My favorite…From my point of view chocolates and cherry is worst combination. But it is nice…I will try to cook someday.

I think cherry and chocolate go together very well, think about Black Forest Gateaux.

I like this cake very much. I like your recipe steps and I have follow the step which you have given. it’s taste was a very nice and yummy cake. My son like this cake very much.

I’m so glad you and your son enjoyed the cake. Thanks so much for the review.

jackie

The recipe seems looking really awesome. view chocolates and cherry is some new combination. But it is nice.I will try to made this at home.