chicken, chicken and chicken day!

Although I am cutting chicken breasts into fingers - I am still using this recipe:

LIGHT PARMESAN CHICKEN

Preheat oven to 400* F. Spray a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.

In shallow dish, combine and mix well:
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/4 paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Spray, using butter-flavored cooking spray:
6 skinless boneless chicken breasts - coat with crumb mixture; place in baking pan. Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.

Served with:

Chicken/Potato Bake - sliced potatoes, diced cooked chicken breast, thin sliced onions, pour over 1 stick of butter melted; stir in 1 can (undiluted) cream of chicken soup. Spoon into casserole; cover and bake until done - about 35 to 45 minutes (fork tender).

Fresh steamed broccoli and baby carrots as a side.

Since the oven is going to be on - I can get everything done in 45 minutes tops! So this sounds good for dessert:

Chocolate Surprise

Blend together:
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 1/2 stick margarine
1 1/2 cup chopped nuts

Press into 9" x 13" pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool

Cream together:
1 cup powdered sugar
1, 8 oz package of cream cheese

Fold in 9 oz. defrosted Cool Whip. Spread onto the cooled pastry layer.

Mix well:
1 large box of chocolate INSTANT pudding
Add 3 1/2 cups milk

Spread on top of the second layer.

Spread a 9 oz. container of defrosted Cool Whip on top of the third layer and refrigerate.

All I have to do is place this in the oven with the Chicken/Potatoes and when the pastry is done, remove from oven and slide in chicken tenders! Tenders and potatoes should be done at the same time. Just before they are done - steam my veggies.

It was worth making extra chicken tenders!

Now I know that tomorrow we can have chicken caesar salad with the leftover chicken tenders.

I’ll make deviled eggs and a relish tray and leftover dessert from today! Easy cooking for tomorrow!!