Today, I have a Secret Recipe for one of my favorite appetizers served at Chili’s. The classic nachos are a simple dish, but it packs lots of flavor. Crisp tortilla chips are topped with seasoned chicken, cheese and jalapeno slices. This dish is great for when you’re entertaining guests or just enjoy them as an evening snack.
You can always find more secret recipes from Chili’s in our Secret Recipe Archive: Here
Secret Fat-Melting Tonic
Discover how this Ancient Japanese Tonic melts 50 pounds of Fat Now
New Secret Recipe
Chili’s(™) Classic Nachos
Like this recipe? Get our secret recipe cookbooks on sale – Go Here
- 16 tortilla chips (Large and whole, not broken)
- 1 vidalia onion (cut in half and sliced)
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope of fajita seasoning mix
- 1 bell pepper (cut in half, deseeded, then sliced into strips)
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1 uncooked boneless chicken breast (cut in strips)
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup of pace thick & chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- pickled jalapeno slices
Saute the chicken, onions, & peppers as directed on the seasoning pack. When done, drain mixture and set aside.
Place the tortilla chips in a circle on a large plate that is oven proof or microwaveable.
Layer the chicken, onions, & peppers on top of the tortilla chips.
Layer the shredded cheeses on top of the chicken, and top with jalepeno peppers.
Place the plate in oven at 350 degrees just until the cheeses are melted or microwave on medium.
When the nachos are ready, add the shredded lettuce in the middle of the platter.
Top the lettuce with the salsa & the sour cream and guacamole.
Have a comment or question about this recipe? Post it here
Until Next Time… Be Well!