1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Cups Cocoa Powder
6 Tbs. Confectioners’ Sugar
Pinch of Salt
2 Tbs. melted butter
2 Cups of whole milk
2 Extra Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Kahlua or your favorite chocolate liqueur
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add butter, milk, eggs, Kahlua and vanilla.
- Pulse until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Coat the bottom of a 6 inch skillet with Vegetable Spray.
- Place on medium heat.
- Ladle the batter to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Swirl the batter around the pan making sure it spreads evenly.
- Cook for about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Turn and cook the second side for about 25 seconds.
- Remove from pan and repeat the process until all the batter is used. Serve with your favorite filling. Let your imagination loose.