Chocolate Dessert

One of my weaknesses (I imagine that many of you too) is the chocolate and any kind of preparation you can do with it. To conquer, to reward or just to sweeten a good time, this chocolate dessert you’ll love.

You need:

6 cups milk
4 tablets or sugar-sweet chocolate
11 / 2 cups sugar
6 envelopes unflavored gelatin
5 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
500 ml cream

Fire place milk, chocolate and sugar until it boils, lower the heat and let it rest. Add the beaten egg yolks and set on fire again until it thickens slightly.

Remove from heat and add dissolved gelatin, the cream and vanilla. Leave in the refrigerator until thickens, when you remove from the refrigerator, garnish with English cream or meringue made with egg whites beaten.

thank you for sharing :slight_smile: here’s my share

Chocolate-Irish Cream Cheesecake
Prep: 45 minutes
Chill: 6 to 24 hours
Bake: 50 minutes
Cool: 15 minutes + 30 minutes + 1 hour
Stand: 15 minutes + 30 minutes + 1 hour

Ingredients
1-1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers (about 18 cookies)*
6 tablespoons butter, melted*
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
1 cup sugar
1 8-ounce package semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
3 eggs
1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
2 tablespoons whipping cream or milk
2 teaspoons vanilla

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. For crust: In a medium bowl, combine crushed chocolate wafers, melted butter, and cinnamon; toss gently to mix. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a 9- or 10-inch springform pan. Set aside.

2. For filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and melted chocolate. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth. Using a wooden spoon, stir in eggs just until combined. Stir in liqueur, whipping cream or milk, and vanilla.

3. Pour filling into the crust-lined pan. Place springform pan in shallow baking pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.

4. Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a small sharp knife, loosen from side of pan. Cool for 30 minutes more. Remove side of springform pan. Cool for 1 hour. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours. Makes 16 servings.

5. *Note: If using a 10-inch springform pan, use 1-3/4 cups crushed chocolate wafers (about 21 cookies) and 7 tablespoons butter, melted, for the crust.

Irish Crème Fudge

I also use other liqueurs in place of the Irish Creme such as Kahlua, bandy, Kirsch, spiced/flavored rum and the new flavors of Kahlua mixing and matching nuts, coconut and dried fruits to match the liqueurs.

3 sticks of butter (3/4 pound)
3 cups sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 7-ounce jar Kraft marshmallow crème
12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 bottle (airline size or nip) or 1 shot Irish Crème
2 cups walnuts or pecans - optional
2 8-inch square pans sprayed with non-stick spray

In a heavy 3 quart sauce pan - I prefer an enameled cast iron -melt butter, sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, turn down heat to a low boil and cook for 5 minutes.

Turn off heat and mix in marshmallow crème. Once that is incorporated, mix in the chocolate chips until mixture is an even chocolate color then add the Irish crème and nuts, mixing thoroughly.

Pour mixture into pans and cool thoroughly before cutting into squares and serving.