- 1 package (10 ounces) cooked sliced chicken (see Options)
- 1 package (16 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Asian or peanut dressing
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts or chow mein noodles
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, coleslaw mix, onion, and cilantro; mix well. Add the dressing and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with peanuts or chow mein noodles, and serve.
OPTIONS: You can use 2 cups cut-up leftover cooked chicken instead of the packaged sliced chicken, or substitute cooked shrimp, diced ham or chunks of leftover roast beef.