Cinnabon TIPS AND TRICKS

Hi All
I hope I am posting in the right section, if not please move this to the correct forum.
Anyways here goes. Btw this message seems long but please read all of it. It will be detailed as to assist u in assisting me to do the right thing. Again all ur help will be greatly appreciated.

My wife has tried this recipe and my entire famaily seems to love it. Friends of mine and hers have tasted it and they just love it also that she now gets requests to make it. Since so many are familiar with the Cinnabon Clones she makes she decided to start selling it (Takes alot of HARD WORK TO MAKE THIS STUFF) to the locals in my area and make herself some extra pocket $$$ but she wants it to be 100% fresh and tasty before she sells it and this is where I request some assistance from you’ll. She is concerned about the following issues I am going to list and all help and tips regarding these issues will be greatly appreciated.

[b]1) When a customer orders, she will most probably prepare it a day or 2 before th customer picks up so she suggested to me th following ideas she could use to make it and I needs ull’s help on which IDEA and how to implement the idea still keep that FRESH TASTE.
A) Should she maybe keep them Half Baked and then give the customer the
FROSTING in a seperate container and instructions to the customer on
how to Finish off baking it and how to frost it.
B) Should she keep them unbaked and then either offer the customer the
option of baking it them self or bake it just before the customer arrives.
Also how would be preserve it UNBAKED about a day or 2 before the
customer arrive to pickit up. We did try once to put the CINNABONS in the
fridge after the rolling, cutting and placing it in a baking pan before the
2ND rise. It came out too dry and did’nt tase like how we made it the first
time.
C) Should we bake it completely and then give it to the customer with the
FROSTING in a seperate container so the customer can just heat it up in
the over or microwave and frost it themselves. Also what heating
instructions would I give the customer if I use this option.
D) Do I just keep it baked and frosted and the customer and just reheat
according to instructions by us.
E) CAN U RECOMMEND ANY OTHER METHODS TO ME AS WELL AS HOW LONG
CAN I PRESERVE THE CINNABONS WITH THE METHOD U RECOMMEND AS
WELL AS THOSE I HAVE MENTIONED ABOVE?

1. How do I cut the cinnabons to the size of the ORIGINAL MINI BONS sold at
    CINNABON? All the recipes We have found, instruct to cut them too large
    like the Large Cinnabons sold. Also mention to me if there is a recipe change to get them cut to the size of a MINIBON?
    Also when I have it cut to the specified size How Far apart do I keep it in the BAKING TRAY so it rises and Bakes correctly?

2. Regarding the frosting what recommendations can u offer to keep it preseved taking into account that it uses cream cheese which on its own goes off very quick when opened. Also what reusing instructions would u recommend I use when taking it out of that preserved state.

3. We have tried using chocolate sauce ontop and it tastes great but still dosent have the taste of the original CHOCO CINNABON. Any Chocolate Sauce recipes that u can recommend which has that great tasted like the original cinnabon.[/b]

ANY OTHER TIPS AND RECOMENDATIONS REGARDING ANYTHING ON THIS RECIPE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED**

Thanks to everyone that help

Regards

If you’re upset about your weight and want to lose a little more, get this…

An overweight mother with pre-diabetes has just SHOCKED the medical
community by losing an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days…

…Without starving herself, she lost a total of 37lbs in the first month!
-> CLICK HERE to see her Transformation Pics!

…Even without exercising, she went on to burn off 84lbs (almost a pound a day)
and eliminated any sign of diabetes or any other life-ending diseases.

And the amazing thing is…

All she did was this D.I.Y. “carb-pairing” trick that reconditions your 3 female
weight-loss hormones to drastically accelerate fat-burning while still eating the
foods you love.

Check it out for yourself…

“Carb-Pairing” Melts Away 37 Pounds in Just 20 Days (WOMEN ONLY)

Enjoy!