Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnamon Rolls

1/2 stick butter 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans 1 pkg. rich’s roll dough balls 1 pkg. dry to be cooked (not instant ) pudding mix ( I usually use butterscotch or vanilla , however my daughter has made them with chocolate, banana cream and coconut ) 1 c. sugar 1 Tbs. cinnamon 1/2 stick butter

Melt 1/2 stick butter in bottom of bundt pan. Sprinkle nuts over pan. Place dough balls in pan. Mix together dry pudding mix, sugar cinnamon and nuts. Pour over dough balls. Melt 1/2 stick butter and pour over top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at least 3 hrs. I make mine up before I go to bed and let them rise on countertop overnight. Bake at 325 for 20 to 25 minutes. Run a butter knife around edges and center. Let sit in pan for about 10 minutes invert onto plate. If you are going to make these overnight put the dough in frozen , if you are going to need sooner you can thaw dough slightly fisrt. I take these to the barn for breakfast and everyone thinks I’ve been up all night making homemade cinnamon rolls! They don’t beleive me when I tell them how easy they are to make. Great bake sale item they are almost always the first to sell.