cold satisfying craving helpers

With the weather getting better - I started craving milkshakes, floats, etc. Just seemed that this winter was soooo long. And now the ice cream weather is here.

Here’s a few of the concoctions I’ve enjoyed:

Easy Vanilla Shake:
vanilla ice cream
milk
vanilla

Chocolate syrup can be added for a chocolate shake and strawberry syrup with strawberry ice cream was very good too!

To the chocolate shake I added about 1/8 t. peppermint flavoring ofr that mint chocolate flavor.

A scoop of ice cream and a cup of milk a handful of strawberries (fresh or frozen) and about a tablespoon of strawberry syrup - shake and enjoy.

I added about 1 1/2 c. sliced fresh strawberries to a pint of sour cream, plus 1/2 c. sugar and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice; poured into shallow freezer container and froze. Served with whipped cream on top.

And of course - the ice cream scoop in a glass and the cherry or rootbeer soda poured over!

I’m still at it with the milkshakes! Now I am adding bananas and also making them with blueberries. Since blueberries are loaded with antioxidants - then my milkshakes are healthy - LOL!!!