CONTINENTAL CHICKEN (CROCK POT)

CONTINENTAL CHICKEN (CROCK POT)

1 pkg. (2 1/4 oz.) dried beef, rinsed
3 - 4 chicken breasts, halved and boned
6 - 8 slices smoked, lean bacon
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c. sour cream mixed with 1/4 c. flour

Arrange dried beef on bottom of greased crock pot. Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon and place on top of dried beef. Mix soup, sour cream and flour together. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours). Serve over hot buttered noodles or with rice. Serves 6 to 8.

We have to stop meeting like this :wink: The posts are but 2-1/2 hrs. apart.

https://www.recipesecrets.net/recipeBB/recipe-exchange-f2/continental-chicken-crock-pot-topic2807.html

B-man :shock:

Which is it B-Man - are you following me or am I following you from the front?? LOL

I know you are not one of the girls from my recipe club - you’re the wrong sex!! LOL

If you are thinking like me - boy are you in BIG trouble!!!

P.S. (B-Man)

I couldn’t tell you where many of my recipes come from - I have well over 600 cook books (I donated 400 a few months ago - because I am moving out of state) and I have 3 computers jam packed with recipes - plus my mom and I write cookbooks.

I was brought up in the kitchen - started cooking at 3 years old. I have so many original recipes between mom and I - I could publish books for the next 50 years.

Now you know why I am known as “Kitchen Witch”!?!

Nope! trust me…my posts are independant of yours! The origin doesn’t matter…it’s duplication…which, in my humble opinion, makes no sense. As for what your thinking…I’m almost afraid to guess. LOL

B-man