converting bread machine recipes to a regular recipes?

:confused:can anyone help? I found this recipes and I really want to try it, but it is for a bread machine and I dont have one. If I did, I would weigh even more…lol

Zucchini Cheddar Bread

3 cups baking mix
1 Tbsp parsley
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 tsp dry yeast
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup water
1 egg
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Blend all ingredients together. Place mixing blade in bread pan securely. Pour batter into bread pan. Snap pan in place and close lid. Plug bread machine into outlet. Press bread menu and light color. Press start. Remove bread from machine when baking is finished. Remove bread from pan onto cooling rack. Cool and slice.

Any help would be appreciated. I have an overabundance of zucchini from the garden and I really would like to try this recipe.

Thank you Kitchen Witch, you are wonderful, I have zucchini coming out of my ears… We planted a few too many plants and now we dont know what to do with all of them, the recipes will be wonderful… I will make one of them tomorrow, thank you so much for your help.

thanks for the help, my hubby will be excited, he loves homemade pickles, me–not so much, i just dont care for pickles much at all…but i might like these thanks for the recipes and the idea…