Marshmallow Creme Frosting
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (13 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well-drained (optional)
sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in marshmallow creme; mix until completely blended.
- Fold in cool whip and crushed pineapple (if using).
- Frost any kind of cake you want and top with slices of fresh straberries (if using).
- Note: this probably makes enough for 2 cakes, depending on how heavily you frost the cake.