Crock-Pot chicken w/black beans and cream cheese

I LOVE, LOVE this recipe. I got it from another cooking site. When I make it I omit the corn and I add a bit of chili powder and cumin. I either serve over noodles or I will serve with warmed tortillas.

Ingredients
4-5 boneless chicken breasts

1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans

1 (15 ounce) can corn

1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese

Directions
1Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
2Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
3Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
4Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
5All done and enjoy!

Wow. I’m new to this site, and am SOOO excited. This recipe sounds absolutely delicious, and can’t wait to try it out tomorrow. Thank you so much.

im making this now hope its as good as it sounds in the recipe…

I making this today.Sounds Delish!! :slight_smile:
]

I made this tonight for dinner! OMGOSH!!! It was the BOMB as My kids put it to me!!
We all LOVED THIS! I will be making it again, Thanks so much for posting it :slight_smile:

Ohh we had it over White Rice YUMMY

yummmmmm yummmmm great recipe0

This is super on those days you havnt a minute to spare before leaving the house too. Its very tasty.

It was a creamy tangy chickeny goodness. Next time I will serve this in Corn Tortillas. Thanks for the recipe! :slight_smile:

Yum is all I can say! I made this recipe for supper tonight and it was so good. I left out the corn also, but I think next time I make it will add more beans. With the leftovers I shredded the chicken for chicken burrito for on Saturday. Would probably be good with some velveeta cheese added to it for nacho.

I make a crock pot chicken that is similar to this, but this one sounds better! I will be trying this out this week. Thank you for sharing your recipe.