4 small-medium sized salmon fillets
½ cup crushed tomatoes
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dill weed
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
What to do…
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a baking dish, mix together crushed tomatoes, minced garlic, dill weed, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets in the baking dish and spread the tomatoe mixture all over each salmon fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine panko bread crumbs, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Using a small spoon, spread the bread crumb mixture on top of each salmon fillet.
- Bake the salmon in the oven uncovered for 13-15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a spoon.
- Broil for a few seconds to get a crispy crust on top.
This is your new blog post. Click here and start typing, or drag in elements from the top bar.