1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon basil
salt and black pepper
5 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce
4 lbs meatloaf mixture (beef, veal, pork)
1/2 (16 ounce) box of favorite pasta wagon wheel macaroni or elbow macaroni
1 large white onion or vidalia onion (onion powder can be substituted)
- Preheat Oven to 375°F (cooking time varies depending on oven I based my time on a new electric oven) .
- Dice onion into SMALL pieces and fry in pan with butter until browned, or use onion powder.
- Mix all remaining ingredients (except milk) in a large bowl by hand turn and mix well so that all ingredients meat, pasta and onions are spread out.
- When done mixing place meatloaf mix in large dutch oven pan form into a"loaf shape" and pour the milk over top which will brown the loaf.
- Place cover on dutch oven and place in oven.
- Bake for 1 Hour then check for doneness and remove the cover, place back in oven for approximately.
- 25-30 minutes until done.
- I like the meat to be well cooked so time accordingly the key is to remove the top of the pan for the last 15-20 min to brown the loaf.