Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds
1/2 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
1 (1 lb. 0.3-oz.) can Pillsbury? Grands!? Refrigerated Buttermilk
1 egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon water
1 tablespoon sesame seed
1 (14-oz.) jar pizza sauce
4 oz. (1 cup) crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
Dash Worcestershire sauce
Dash hot pepper sauce
4 oz. (1 cup) shredded pizza cheese blend or mozzarella cheese
Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Ready in 35 Minutes)
- Heat oven to 375?F. Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking
spray. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8
to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 2 1/2 inches
apart on sprayed cookie sheet. With bottom of flat 2-inch diameter
glass or with fingers, press out each biscuit to form 3 1/2-inch
round with 1/4-inch rim around outside edge. In small bowl, combine
egg yolk and water; beat well. Brush over tops and sides of biscuits.
Sprinkle each with sesame seed.
- Add all remaining ingredients except pizza cheese blend to ground
beef; cook about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup ground beef mixture into indentation in each
biscuit. Sprinkle each with pizza cheese blend.
- Bake at 375?F. for 12 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden
brown and cheese is bubbly. Carefully remove from cookie sheet.