1 graham cracker pie crust
8 oz. soft cream cheese
1/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sour cream
8 oz. Cool Whip, slightly thawed
Easy Cheesecake Recipe #1 Directions:
Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.
This is a moist cheese cake that will grace any table - simply the best.
* 750 g Cooking or Curd Cheese
* 10 Tbsp Caster Sugar
* 6 - 8 Digestive Biscuits
* 75 g Butter
* 5 Eggs
* 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
* 1. Heat oven to 160Â°C
2. Beat cheese and sugar for 10 minutes
3. Meanwhile, crumble biscuits with a rolling pin and mix with melted butter and line a large loose-bottomed tin
4. Add eggs one at a time to the cheese mixture, beating well between each one then add the lemon juice. (The mixture will be very runny at this time)
5. Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and cook for 35 minutes then leave for one hour in the oven with the oven turned off
6. When cool, spread the sour cream or smetana over the top and decorate with fruit or chocolate vermicelli