* 1/2 cup water * 1/2 cup instant rice * 4 ounces broccoli * 3 ounces ham * 1/2 can cheese soup * 2 tablespoons sour cream * 2 tablespoons mayonnaise * 2 teaspoons margarine * 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs * non-stick cooking spray
- In a small saucepan with a lid, heat water on high.
- When water reaches boiling, add rice. Cover tightly and reduce heat to the lowest setting.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop broccoli and ham and combine with cheese soup, sour cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add rice and stir to mix.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt margarine and toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.