2 large eggs
4 tablespoons water
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
OR
1 cup chopped fresh spinach, stems removed
Salt to taste

1. In a medium saucepan, heat the chicken broth to a boil. Stir in the egg noodles and cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and water together until blended. Beat in the Parmesan cheese and pepper.

2. Stir the spinach into the broth and reheat to boiling. Pour the egg mixture into the soup slowly while stirring constantly with a fork. Cook 30 seconds. Check the seasoning and add salt if desired. Serve hot.

This sounds soooo good. I will try it! Thank You! :slight_smile:
MEP

You’re very welcomed!!

And welcome to RSN! We hope you enjoy our site as much as we do! Feel free to share whatever you would like with us and if you need anything - just give a holler. We have a great family of cooks here that are always willing to help!

Enjoy!!!

KW

Thank You and, if I have recipes, can I post? Not sure how this works!
MEP

It’s very simple! Recipes can be posted to many different forums. If you have a favorite family recipe - you can post that in FAMILY FAVORITES - that forum is for all those wonderful tried and true recipes!
You can post any dessert recipes in the DESSERTS FORUM - cakes, pies, cookies, etc.
You can post an International recipe in the INTERNATIONAL THREAD.
You can post a crockpot recipe in the CROCKPOT FORUM.
Or you can post any recipes you want in the RECIPE EXCHANGE.
etc etc etc

For some forums - like the RECIPE EXCHANGE - you would click on NEW THREAD, copy/paste your recipe and submit.
For some forums - like in the DESSERTS FORUM - you would have to click POST REPLY under the category you want to post to, then copy/paste and submit.

If you need any help - just give a holler.

I hope this helps.

Yes, Thank You so much. I have a lot of old family recipes from my Mom that I would like to pass on to those that may enjoy. They can feel free to make any adjustments as necessary, obviously!
Thanks and I will be posting within a day or two now that I have found this great site!
MEP

Wonderful!!! Old family recipes are the absolute best!!!