Finger food

Agood friend of mine her daughter is getting married and it will be next year but she is wanting some good finger foods that she can serve. She and i will be making them are self. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You always can make the old standby of the crescent rolls and cocktail sausages.

There are many types of little finger sandwiches you can make. Here are a few of my personal favorites to mix and match for a nice variety. Also, donโ€™t forget that you can use your favorite metal cookie cutters to make cute shapes to fit the occasion, or just cut off the crusts and make little triangles.

1- Salami and cream cheese with olives (mash pimento filled green olives with cream cheese)
2- Pimento cheese spread
3- Ham with ranch cream cheese
4- Turkey with honey mustard and sliced cheese
5- Cucumber and butter
6- Chicken, Turkey, or Ham salad
Use your imagination to make anything you would like as the โ€œfillingโ€.

Another idea is to make pinwheels using tortillas (plain or flavored for various colors). Again, fill them with your favorites. roll them up and slice for a pretty presentation.

Also, you can use either cresent dough or pizza dough as a base to make baked roll ups or pinwheels. Just make a thin layer of dough then layer on meats and cheese, roll up tightly and bake until golden. Slice them for a pretty presentation.

Another idea is to have the popular cream cheese mints. You can make them yourself in almost any shape and color them to match the theme.

A vegetable platter with dip is also a nice and easy choose for finger foods.

An alternative to finger sandwichs or pinwheels is to have a meat and cheese tray with crackers or rolls. Less prep work for you and people can have their choice.

A nice hot finger food is the popular waterchestnuts wrapped with bacon and covered in barbeque sauce then baked in the oven until the bacon is cooked through. Use a tooth pick to hold the bacon on the waterchestnut and you have them all ready to serve.

Another hot idea is to have meatballs (you can even use the premade ones if you donโ€™t have the time to make from scratch). Add the meatballs and a tasty sauce (such as barbeque sauce, spagetti sauce, ect.) to the crock pot and you are basically done.

Since I am not sure exactly what type of ideas you are looking for that is all I have for now. I hope that this helps a little.

-Stephanie