Garlicky Calzones

1 can 8 to 10 refrigerated large biscuits ( like Grands or other large biscuits)
1 lb. ground chuck
20 large cloves garlic chopped coarsely
1 16oz. can tomatoes diced w/hot peppers (drained
salt & pepper to taste
Tobasco to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Italian seasoning to taste
1 chopped onion
1 chopped bell pepper
soy or worchester sauce to taste

Mix together all ingredients except the diced tomatoes brown chuck until all pink is gone add the veggies cook until tender, add the tomatoes. Pull biscuits apart flatten and put the mixture just to the edge of half of the biscuits. Take folk and crimp the edges together. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.

You may say that these calzones are to garlicky but, surprisingly enough they aren’t if you like a lot of garlic. I made these for a party years ago and my husband told me that nobody would eat them, well they proved him wrong I made 20 and the guest dove into them and asked if I had more I said no they all wanted the recipe and more calzones, we were across town for the party and it was raining like heck so I could not make any more that night. But they were soooo gooood. We had never tried them and even we liked them. So now if we go to a party I make about 50 of those little devils

This is my recipe in exchange for one for " Lemon Cheese Cake" my mother use to make it and I have lost my recipe I’ve tried some recipes in the cook books but they are not the same. She made them from scratch back when when I was a child and that was many years ago as I am an older lady now. So if any one can help out I need this by New Years Eve. Thanks