Golden Corral Recipes wanted

Can someone please private message me the recipes for Golden Corral’s Clam Chowder, and Timberline Chili? I tried them last night and they were sensational. Also, I would like to know how they make their “cheese sauce”. Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Still no recipes?

I am new to this site and I joined so I can hopefully find the recipe for the cherry bars that used to be served at Golden Corral. I see other recipes from their menu on here so I hope I can find some help in locating this delicious recipe. Thanks for any help in locating this recipe.

You can buy its ingredients from tesco.
Ham Pot Roast

Ingredients

* 1.5kg Ham Joint (Gammon)
* 1kg Sliced Potatoes
* 2 Onions. sliced
* ½ White Cabbage. sliced
* 150ml apple juice
* 4 Tbsp Clear Honey
* 1 tsp Ground Coriander
* 2 Tbsp English Mustard

Method

* Slice and peel potatoes and onions and thinly slice cabbage. Layer into a large ovenproof dish, seasoning between each layer.

Place the ham joint on top of the vegetables and pour apple juice over.

Mix honey, coriander and mustard and spread evenly over the ham joint.

Cover and cook at 170 C (Fan 160C)for 2 1/2 hours. Then remove lid and cook for an additional 30 minutes.

Tips

* We use an Oyster Joint which is a cheaper ham joint. Delicious and very cheap. It means that the whole thing shouldn't cost more than £6-£7 making it really good value.

If you need to you can thicken the juice with a little cornflour and water, but we've never needed to.

The "Sauce" is quite sweet and we have used dry cider on occasions to make it less sweet but I love the fact that, apart from the ham, I'm likely to have most of the ingredients in the house already.

Pot Roasted Beef

Ingredients

* 4 tbsp.  Vegetable oil
* 2 tbsp. Butter
* 1.5 kg beef
* 3 Onions. quartered
* 4  Carrots. cut into 1 cm slices
* to taste  Black peppercorns
* 160 ml Red wine
* 500 ml Water
* 2 tsp. Cornflour
* to taste Salt

Method

* 1. Fry the beef on the oil and butter.

2. Reduce the heat and arragethe vegetables around the beef. Season with peppercorns and salt.

3. Pour the wine and water over the beef and cover wiyh foil, than cook for 3.5 hours on 150C.

4. Boil the remaning cooking liquid.

5. Mix the cornflour with a little water, pour a little of the boiling gravy on to it, stirring well, and pour back into the boiling gravy in the casserole dish, stirring constantly. Pour the sauce over the casserole dish and serve.

Country Crock has a honey butter spread, I have found it at Walmart.
Hope that helps.
Laura

Hello People,
I’m wanting the recipe for Golden Corral’s Marinated Vegetable Salad. I LOVE this!! Any help will be appreciated!!:slight_smile:

(I sincerely hope my editing of the word “Ladies” to “People” remedies anyone from being offended by being called a lady. I certainly see my mistake now, sorry. I never thought that cooking was only done by females and not males. I am new here, that was my first post and I was actually trying to be nice…I won’t try that again!)

I just received the recipe from a friend who still lives in the Quad Cities. I haven’t made it yet so please let me know if this tastes like a MR - they’re fabulous!!

2 pounds lean ground beef, browned and drained
1 cup ketchup
1 can of diet soda, any flavor (I’ve heard Diet Coke)

Add the ketchup and soda to the pan with the browned ground beef. Civer and simmer until the correct consistency and serve on hamburger rolls.

I hope this works!!

There are not only ladies on this Forum.

There are not only ladies on this forum.

Maybe old school thinking, but most of the professional chefs are men. Go figure!

(I sincerely hope my editing of the word “Ladies” to “People” remedies anyone from being offended by being called a lady. I certainly see my mistake now, sorry. I never thought that cooking was only done by females and not males. I am new here, that was my first post and I was actually trying to be nice…I won’t try that again!)

Looking for Golden Corral Sweet Potato Recipe, its wonderful for this Holiday! Thank you very much. (this is my first forum…! yes i am a lil behind the times!! ) :wink: Happy Thanksgiving!!
DJ

mmmm bourbon!! thank you!! :wink:

You all are great. Does anyone know the recipe for the beef, onion and mushroom dish? I don’t know the name of it. I just had it Sunday and it was delicious. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out.

Don’ t know if this is what your looking for, but it is DELISH!!

Marinated Salad

Boil:
1 C sugar / 3/4 C vinegar / 1/3 C oil

Drain:
3 cans of vegetables (your choice) / 1 small jar pimentos

Chop:
1 menium onion ( any color) / 1 medium bell pepper (any color)

Lightly toss all veggies on a bowl

Pour cooled liquid over veggies
Refrigerate overnight
Serve cold

Easily doubled. When I double it I choose 6 different vegetable, 2 pepper colors and make one of the onions a red one.
I then call it “Christmas Lights Salad”

Enjoy

I too would love the clam chowder recipe. I think it is wonderfully, creamy thick and I love it.

I’m looking forward to trying this recipe. However I cannot cook with alcoholic beverages, for health reasons. Can you offer a substitution for the bourbon listed in this recipe? Thanks!